Thursday, June 14, 2012

Looking young

So tonight I taught a Turbo kick class and the instructor who taught before me decided she would stay for my class. It was a bit comforting. We chatted after class and got to know each other a little for about 10 minutes. She was really nice & sweet and we are both new to instructing so we were sharing some tips together. She was thin & fit. The whole time we were talking, I was so excited to have made a "fitness" friend. And she looked to be around my age which was a plus. She had mentioned that she had 3 kids and I was like wow! She's still in great shape.
Anyway, I went and requested her to be my friend on facebook and I saw that she graduated high school in 1993. Uhhhhhh, in 93 I was 9 years old which would make her.....37? I couldn't believe it. I seriously thought she was around my age! It just reminded me of how much fitness is important to looking youthful. I want to look like her when I'm 37! I better stick to this fitness thing I got going on here so I can continue to look young. That's all. Thanks for listening to my thoughts for the day :)