Thursday, June 13, 2013

I can blog from my phone!

I feel very "techy" right now because I am blogging from my phone! Cool huh? Anyway, I am in my second week at the kickboxing gym full time & let me tell you.... I am SORE! Specifically my legs. I started working out again (not kickboxing) and I did a home video called TURBO FIRE. So, I'm not sure if the soreness is from the video or just teaching classes. 
That's not what this post is for. Since my schedule change, I have been trying to get into a routine with my eating and I'm happy to say this week has been a good week. In fact, this morning I woke up & could see a little definition in my stomach.
It really is true what they say: Abs are made in the kitchen. I can do ab work all day, but the only days I see definition is when I've eaten clean for a week or so. There's hope! I will not give up on my goal to have abs. I won't give up! Hold me accountable, okay? Oh, and P.S. Victorias Secret semi-annual sale is going on right now which is where I bought that super cute sports bra for only $17!! Woo! I love me a good deal!